It was really great to meet all of you today. You're such a lively group!!! I'm really looking forward to our lessons this year.
Syllabus and Schedule:
We had a short introduction activity and you got to meet your classmates. We then went looked at the syllabus and our course schedule. You can find all of this information in the Oral English 2 --> Course Information section.
We had a short activity to help you learn some expressions for giving your opinion and for agreeing and disagreeing with opinions. Make sure to support your opinion with a reason and/or example. When you want to ask for somebody's opinion, you can use these expressions:
1. What are your feelings on this?
2. What do you think about this?
1. Blog Posting #1
2. Send email and photo (by Friday)
3. Review Opinion Giving Expressions
Have a great weekend!
Blog Question #1:
What has been one of the most memorable experiences in your life?
* Write 8-10 sentences.
* Use capital letters, punctuation and spelling correctly.
* Submit by Wednesday, April 17 by 6:00pm.