IE3 Writing: Lesson 14
We had a very busy last class with peer editing discussions, evaluations and conferences.
Peer Editing Discussions:
At the beginning of our lesson, you submitted your Peer Editing Task #2 and then discussed your corrections and comments with your partner. You then continued to revise/edit your final persuasion essay draft.
During the peer editing discussions and revising/editing, I met with the last twelve students to discuss their first drafts.
In the syllabus, your grade consists of four parts:
1. Classification essay 30%
2. Persuasion essay 35%
3. Peer Editing tasks (2) 20%
4. Blog Postings (10) 15%
For your essays, the first draft is worth 60% and the final draft is worth 40%.
As you know, I corrected and graded each part of your first draft every week. For the first draft, there are 6 parts to your 60% score:
1. Outline 20% (12 points out of 60)
2. Bibliography 15% (9 points out of 60)
3. Introduction 20% (12 points out of 60)
4. Body Paragraph #1 15% (9 points out of 60)
5. Body Paragraph #2 15% (9 points out of 60)
6. Body Paragraph #3 15% (9 points out of 60)
If you have any questions, please email me or send me a message on Line.
Have a fun spring vacation!
Leave a Reply.